Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
NAD! Marshall JVM410H is my new best friend!

Thread: NAD! Marshall JVM410H is my new best friend!

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking NAD! Marshall JVM410H is my new best friend!

New Amph Day!

I went picked up the 100 watt JVM410H and plugged in to my Avatar 2x12. Played both my Suhr and Michael Kelly with it. I was wondering if my Avatar would work well with this Marshall.

Oh - My - Goodness!

This amph is such a treat! :

I could only play at low volume because of kids and wife, but still, it sounded sweet nonetheless. My other amps has to be played much louder in order to get a good tone. So the master volume feature on this Marshall is working very well.

Okay, so honeymoon isn't over yet, but I sure am smiling playing this amp. It is in fact very easy to use. It's like 12 amps in one, and all tones are impressive. There is something about the tone that is so clear and distinct. Chords ring very full even with distortion.

Regarding the distortion, there is so much of it on OD1 and OD2 if you engage the Red mode. Scary. Any metal head would love this to death.

The clean channel is in fact very impressive, especially with my Suhr. It sounds not far from a Fender, actually. Very classy, but I set it to overdrive slightly anyway, just because that's what I like.

That Plexi style sound is in there, very, very cool. This is "my" sound. That Marshall punchy tone with just the right amount of gain. I found myself rolling down the volume knob quite a bit to get a half clean tone, then roll it up more for digging in for that classic Marshall tone. This amph has plenty of that Marshall tone, guys!

Ok, I'll stop now. I'm obviously excited. :

Last edited by Robert; February 10th, 2009 at 11:14 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.