Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The official pics o' members thread...

Thread: The official pics o' members thread...

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default The official pics o' members thread...

Robert and Tremoloman have their pics as their avatars, and we've seen the SuperSwede in a prior post. Tim, Warren, and Iago have posted their faces in prior threads. I thought it might be nice to have a one thread where new members could put a face with the name of our fellow Fretters.

I was working a second job at a car show this past weekend, and came upon a real nice group of folks that call themselves The Donut Gang. It's a group of members that all have classic, pre-1973 cars that they've modified, and they look cool! Anyway, we had a great time in the near 100 degree (Fahrenheit) heat, and they helped make the job go by faster. We took a pic before I left, and they posted it on their website, www.donutgang.com , under "events." It's my first picture on the net... I'm the one wearing long pants.

There's more than a little irony there, ya think?
    Last edited by Katastrophe; July 18th, 2006 at 03:15 AM.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40