Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Thread: Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default This is what happens when you DIY....

I don't use a board, cuz I just play in my back room. But I seriously lost control of this pedal chain at some point about a year ago. Oh, yeah--there's 16 more unused pedals sitting just off camera to the right.... :

FWIW, here's how it's set up:

From the guitar, I go into that little blue-gray A/B switch at lower right, which splits to either the main pedal chain or into that dark gray Behringer tuner tucked in between pedals on the left.

The main signal chain then runs into a BYOC Triboost and ESV Fuzz (neither of which like to be behind a buffered pedal), and then into the white Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor. The noise reduction loop of the NS-2 has almost all of my "gain boxes", which is that entire front row from the NS-2 down to the orange phaser, and around the corner to the Rabid Rodent (modified Rat clone) and Mega-Muff (modified EH Big Muff). I've also got my wah, an envelope filter (autowah), and that orange phaser pedal in the loop, too, because I like having gain pedals before and after them, for different sounds. The output of the Muff clone runs around the back of the amps and into the "return" jack of the NS-2.

From there, the signal goes through the Radial Tonebone Classic (I wanted one gain box after the NS-2 loop, and that's a very quiet pedal) and on through my modulation/time-shift effects--tremolo, chorus, flanger, analog delay and finally a Digitech DigiVerb reverb pedal. Into the amps from there....
    Last edited by duhvoodooman; August 4th, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!