I agree with you on EVH his skill and influence, one of the masters. Although from what I have seen of Dave Lee Roth I dont think an original lineup reunion would be good, I dont think he DLR could pull it off vocally. Some things would be better left as great memories! People mocking him on the net well I have a pet peeve there. Goin to the various music sites I see supposed know it alls lambasting some of the greats, EC EVH SRV BG BB and so on. These are just losers who are lucky if they play to drunks at the local do drop in, in they can play at all. Plus they are totally ignorant of the roots of rock music.

Quote:Today's music fans are sickeningly fickle

Exactly PLUS I believe they are ignorant. If your were fed Alpo from an early age then at 18 someone tries to give ya a nice juicey Rib-eye you probably wouldnt know what to do with it. The industry has been foisting garbage on the public for years theres stuff out there that is not even music being sold like hotcakes. They got em trained to eat Alpo, if ya put steak and lobster out they wouldnt have a clue, sad but true.