Thread: Homeless Benefit Sun 4/26 Gainesville FL

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    Is there a link to buy the cd or make a donation brother ??
    I went looking for a link to use to be able to buy the CD online (I don't even have a copy yet, and sfaik it's been out a couple weeks) and couldn't find one.

If you go to their myspace, iirc they have a blog about how to donate. If you have a myspace page, befriend 'em and ask via pm if there's a way to buy the CD. If they haven't got their caca together and the only thing you can do is donate, let me know and I'll dub you a copy of mine (when I buy it on Sunday) if you do.

Thanks, you rock.

Post Thanks / Like

I used my sons myspace and contacted them about paypal donation and or cd release/buy links Ill pm ya when I hear back they might be busy ya think!:

Mentioned where I heard about the concerts plugging thefret.net and you............. hope ya dont object
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    I used my sons myspace and contacted them about paypal donation and or cd release/buy links Ill pm ya when I hear back they might be busy ya think!:

Mentioned where I heard about the concerts plugging thefret.net and you............. hope ya dont object
    Oh no problem. Hopefully they'll get it sorted. If they don't, I will, one way or t'other.