(I think that was the title.) Has anyone else seen this on TV or DVD? Absolutely, jaw-droppingly amazing!

There's a cable channel called Palladia that's only offered in HD. Owned by Viacom (MTV, VH1 and many other channels), I have it where I live, and it's the best music channel I've seen. Man, they offer great concert vids, club vids, documentaries...really good stuff that you wanna watch. I caught this Jeff Beck show last night (2 hours) and words can't describe how blown away I was. Just think of every superlative in the book and it applies!

I thought I was pretty familiar w all of Beck's unconventional style and tricks, but man, was I wrong! He was doing stuff last night that I have never seen him or anyone else do before. A relatively small club setting, killer gear and sound = perfect for Beck and his three compadres (yes, Tal was on bass - God, she's great!) Each of the four musician's are absolute masters at what they do, and the fun and musical interplay between them is pure magic.

I remember thinking to myself: man, if he's not an alien from another planet, then he is certainly super-human. Mere humans just can't do that amazing stuff w such apparent ease and grace!

I must check to see if this is offered on DVD. It's a must buy! And, after the Beck 2 hour show, was an hour long Who concert in the UK from 2006 (!) and then - a REPEAT of the 2 hour Jeff Beck show, and I watched it again with glee! Great channel, that Palladia! Oh, and prior to the first Beck show airing was the 81-82 Stones Tour vid (another 2 hours)! (I happened to catch this Stones tour in Orlando in 1981, and still have the t-shirt to prove it.)

What a GREAT Saturday night I had - 7 hours of great, great music - non-stop! In HD and 5.1 surround sound! But, even being the Who lover and Stones fan that I am, it was Jeff Beck who stole the night! Truly, really, honestly AMAZING! Did I already say that?! :