Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello everyone!

Thread: Hello everyone!

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello everyone!

Hello everyone my name is Joe and I just joined up with "The Fret" today. I have been playing guitar for about 12 years now. My hours of playing the guitar have dwindled slightly due to the fact that my band had to split (our drummer joined the army), but I still love playing every chance I get. I have a decent lineup of axes, I have an Epiphone Les Paul which is my baby, a Jimmy Vaughan signature Strat, a Tele, a few Epiphone Les Paul Jr's, and my latest purchase was my Gretsch Electromatic G5120. I have several different acoustics that I do play, but I am primarily an electric player. My amps as of the moment is a 100 Watt Fender Rock Pro 1000, and I have a little 50 Watt Fender Princeton Chorus. When I first started playing I was primarily a blues player, but I love playing all types of music. My favorite genre's of music are rock, classic rock, and punk rock. Well I think that is about it on my musical background. I am looking forward to talking to everyone. Rock on!
    Last edited by Guitarsobes; May 27th, 2009 at 09:29 AM.