Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Now Playing Thread

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    John Fullbright - From The Ground Up
    This new, young songwriter impresses me with his lyrics and emotional, expressive music. He easily fits in the so called "Americana roots" genre, plays most of the instruments and is credited for 50% of the album's production. It might take a few listens to "get it" but worth checking out if you are into this kind of music.
    Over the weekend I read a favorable review of this album and added it to my list of things to checkout. Your review gets it up the list further.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

While I may not put it up against Justin Townes Earle's Harlem River Blues for instance, it stands on it's own. It has a mix of styles so it should have plenty of rotations in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan