Thread: Vibrolux Reverb

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vibrolux Reverb

Hello, Well I am in need of some advice. Just a Few weeks ago I got my hands on a used Marshall BluesBreaker amp. It sounds great, and I have been using it alot. Well my Vibrolux has just been sitting there. It has been my plan to sell it, if/when I got a Marshall. So I thought I would post it on Craigslist, but before I did my friend offered me his Gibson LP Studio and 500 dollars. The Lp is used, it has its fair bit of beat on it, but nothing that affects playability. Now I was really tempted to take this offer. I mean the amp sounds great, but I really don't need both the Fender and Marshall. I am planning on saving up for a new guitar, (which I would like to be a LP GoldTop with p90's) or do the responsible thing and put the money towards college. So I have been planning on selling the LP standard that I own aswell, and if it does sell it would be nice to have another Lp lying around. Well heres the question, is this a good deal? or could I do better putting the thing on ebay/ Craigslist. Thanks for reading this any advice would be appreciated. Oh and the Fender is from the 70's, not sure on the exact year.
    Last edited by Disraeli; June 18th, 2009 at 10:11 PM.