Hello To All,

I am new to this forum and this is my second post. The first is in the new members section.

I just bought the AD30VT. I have no idea on how to use this puppy. I have a SS amp, but never learn the fine-tuning which is required to make an amp sound great.

Anyway I have read the instruction manual three times, but cannot seem to get a tone out of it. Except for the noticeable change with the amp modelers, all I get is a distorted sound on all amps chosen. I like a nice clean sound but can't seem to pull one out. I tried the Boutique, Blackface and Tweed modelers. I must be doing something wrong.

I am using a Squire Custom with 2 humbuckers. The guitar volume is set between 6 -7. Guitar tone is set at 10. This is for both humbuckers.

As Robert suggested I put the Volume, Gain and Master at 3:00 position. The Bass, Mid and Treble are set at 12:00 position. Everything still sounds fuzzy or distorted.

I live in a small town of St. Augustine Florida and there is a low number of guitar players (that I know of) to learn from. Most play in bars and do not have time for novice players. This has had a negitive impact on my progressing with playing skills. Short and sweet: I have no to jam with.

Any help or setting suggestions for the AD30Vt would help me immensely.

Thanks to all.

Tim