Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Need your input! Logo contest for the Fret?

Thread: Need your input! Logo contest for the Fret?

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need your input! Logo contest for the Fret?

Ok guys, here is the idea. There is a designer contest website called 99 Designs that has really good designers on it. We can get a really good logo for the Fret. I expect the total cost to be around $400.

There will probably be dozens of submissions by designers, and I will post the best ones on here for you guys to look at. I will then make a poll of the 10 or so best designs, and we all vote, so our forum members democratically pick the logo!

Any of our members who would like to design a logo too, can simply submit their design in the contest, once it is up and running.

In order to set this up, I would hope we can chip in 10-20 bucks and get enough members contributing to cover this expense.

Are you interested? Do what you can to help cover these costs.

If this works out well, the next idea I have is to get TheFret.Net T-shirts made up with the new awesome logo! : How cool wouldn't that be? We can of course also get picks, hats, straps, etc made up with our logo.

If you prefer to send a regular check or money order, here is our address:

Vital Effect
    #3050 Gemini Centre
    6708-48th Ave.
    Camrose, Alberta T4V 4S3
    Canada

You can also use this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=6531278 or click the PayPal button at the top of the page.

Thanks everyone!

So far, we have received contributions from:
    1. robert
    2. hubberjub
    3. sumitomo
    4. amphead
    5. the1percent
    6. southsidetele
    7. ibanezjunkie
    8. jimi75
    9. evenkeel
    10. kiteman
    11. luvmyshiner
    12. childbride
    13. just strum
    14. hardass blues
    15. Rocket
    16. Rockette
    17. SciHi
    18. unknown
    19. piebaldpython
    20. sunvalleylaw
    21. Algonquin
    22. snarph

$400 has been reached! Thanks a lot to you who contributed!
    Last edited by Robert; July 6th, 2009 at 09:42 AM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.