Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Greetings from Mechanicsburg, Pa.

Thread: Greetings from Mechanicsburg, Pa.

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings from Mechanicsburg, Pa.

Greetings from beautiful Pennsylvania. I came across The Fret recently, poked around a bit, and thought it was a pretty cool place. So if you don't mind, I'll hop on for the ride.
    'Been in love with guitar since I got a plastic Emenee Gene Autry guitar at age 6, 1958. Started getting serious when my folks surprised me with a guitar lesson and a Stella rental guitar on my 10th birthday. I've been hooked ever since. Started to dabble with bass 2 years ago and got a drum kit earlier this year.
    I'm married to a wonderful woman who supports my love of music. No kids, 2 dogs, a cat, and all the deer, toads, and forest creatures that come to visit. I make custom straps, ride motorcycles, kayak, fish, and just love living here in Pa.
    'Hope to get to meet a bunch of you ~
    Bob
    Last edited by otaypanky; August 21st, 2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: spelling