I was out and about, running errands today. On our way to look for some new furniture, we stopped to drop of my ASAT Special at the my favorite store. It's getting a fret levelling and will be 110% soon.

I have been lusting over this "Himalayan Blue" G&L SC-2 for a while now (looks exactly like the example on G&L's website):

http://www.glguitars.com/instruments.../sc2/index.asp

I can't stop playing it. I like it more than any of the G&Ls or PRSi hanging on the wall...and that's saying something. Really feels like this guitar should be mine. You know what I mean? You play better on it than the other guitars in the store. You can dial it in right away.

Well, I was taking it for a spin...again...and the wife told me I should pull the trigger on it. We debated it for a while (I have 6 electrics and have been relegated to hobbyist for years now), and she shocked the salesguy by pushing me to buy this guitar. What an enabler. Bless her heart!

I put money down so they'd hold it for me, as I couldn't lug it around with me all afternoon. I'll bring it home tomorrow (actually later today as of this writing) and I will have it to play during this week's vacation.