Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Reverend Guitars

Thread: Reverend Guitars

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Radioboy950
    Marnold, I forget where you're located, (Michigan?) If you're around metro Detroit, Joe's Music in Eastpointe is a Rev dealer, and I went in one day to test a few. At the time, the Manta Ray was my fav. But they have since released many other new models I'd like to check out.
    Former Michigander from Bay City. Now living north of Green Bay, WI. I know that there's a place in Iron Mountain and one more towards the Fox Valley that sells Reverends. I'm just afraid I'd REALLY want a Volcano then.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Club King RT
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG][IMG]

[/IMG]
    "Hell, that ain't Country Western Hoss, that's biscuits and Lion-Tamers..." ~Unknown Hinson