Thread: Gig tonight

Hybrid View

pes_laul Guest

Woo! The show went awesome. We played and sounded great. The drumset there was huge with two bass drums and like 7 toms plus roto toms (our drummer liked that)

I did have like the most monumental voice crack though haha. I just got done hitting like the mother of all high notes (like a high B) and hit a lower note and cracked for like 4 seconds. but I joked abotu it afterwards saying: "you guys like that voice crack? Yay puberty!" haha

but it was a blast we even played an encore

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear everything went well and you had a great time! :
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pes_laul
    Woo! The show went awesome. We played and sounded great. The drumset there was huge with two bass drums and like 7 toms plus roto toms (our drummer liked that)

I did have like the most monumental voice crack though haha. I just got done hitting like the mother of all high notes (like a high B) and hit a lower note and cracked for like 4 seconds. but I joked abotu it afterwards saying: "you guys like that voice crack? Yay puberty!" haha

but it was a blast we even played an encore
    That's great, man! :

I love the feeling when the band is cooking and it feels like your hair is going to catch fire.........................
    Guitars: 2008 Gibson SG Classic, 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard LE, 2002 Gibson SG Supreme, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus, 1996 Les Paul Studio Gem, American Deluxe Double Fat Strat, Bluesville "Super" Strat Copy, MIK Fender "Limited Edition" Tele, JD Bluesville "Night Pilot", Yamaha AES 820, Steinberger Spirit GT Pro, Taylor 355CE, Ovation 1897 Adamas, Ovation CC057 Celebrity

Amps: Axe FX centered rack rig, Mesa 4x12 cab. Germino Club 40, Johnson JM150 Millennium, Johnson JM250 Millennium, Gibson Titan Medalist Frankenstein.

Effects: Tonebone Trimode, EH Holy Grail, Boss CH-1, Dunlop Crybaby Classic, Framptone Amp Switcher, THD Hot Plate, Yamaha AG Stomp Acoustic Processor, Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board.