Quote Originally Posted by deeaa
Me too, there's never gonna be room for a girl in any of my bands any more. It's a good way to screw up band dynamics and cause problems. When guys play rock and drink hard and party with it, a girl in the band can only cause a mess.
My hard partying and drinking days are behind me - the hangovers REALLY hurt these days.................

With a chick singer, there was always some form of emotional nonsense to wade through at practice and gigs. That, and there was always some guy in the band fawning over her. It would be very different to play as a hired gun in a band owned by a chick who knew what she wanted, where she wants to go, and has the no BS drive to take here there. I would just play what she wanted me to and be happy. I just don't want to deal with pretty young thing wannabes that have no idea of the commitment and work it takes to keep a band working.

It sounds like I'm dancing on the edge of coming across like a misogynist, but I'm definitely not one. I would love to be in a band with a no BS chick singer who can belt it out and work on an even field with the boys in the band. If the band is on par with her, it's a guaranteed draw and word would travel fast.

Hell.........................I still might try it.