Xavier XV 500 in Lemon Drop arrived at my house and I checked it out.

High action that could not be lowered and I returned it and reordered the white xv500 and asked for one with a low non buzzing action, if this will do any good.

Observations:

I REALLY liked the guitar, color, feel, feel of fretboard was like silk, nick was thin almost stratlike. The tone was really great with the GFS crunchy PAT's. The neck pup was incredible as well as the middle switch position and the bridge was adequate.

I will be interested to see if the white one will be any better, overall. For two hundred dollars how much can you expect?

I had high expectations and was surprised that the neck could not be brought into nice low action without super excessive buzzing. I wonder if the neck was twisted. I have heard reports of some necks twisting and the twist getting worse as the wood dries so I didn't take any chances and sent it back right away and ordered the white one. White should be alright. I love my white strat.

I didn't get time to post pictures because I had to make it to the UPS depot on Friday night before it closed.

I will review the white one and post pictures if it is an adequate guitar, otherwise it too will be going back.

Anyone else have problems with Xaviers coming to them with uncorrectable problems?