I have a Super champ Xd, I switch between the clean, and high gain tweed channels. Reverb is set at small room and never gets turned off unless I accidentaly step on it while switching channels.

My pedals are boss tu2->budda budwah->boss ns-2 looping ibanez ts9->ibanez ts808, out of the loop into ibanez cs9->boss bf2 flanger->boss dd3 into the amp.

the ts808 is always on, 12 noon gain, 3pm tone unless i am playing totally clean, which isnt often. For high gain songs, the ts9 is pinned gain and tone and i will use them together for mean OD or by itself. the noise gate keeps the hum from the OD pedals from getting outta hand. the chorus, delay, and flanger are song specific.

I just got a BBE two timer, BBE orange squash, and BBE soul vibe (got a great deal on the set $110 craigslist). Playin around with them and maybe they get onto the board and maybe they don't. Also am waiting on a boss cs2 i scored on ebay, and see which (if either) compressor makes the cut.

Basically, we play a broad spectrum of tunes and, I like to be able to actually get the sound I want instead of just faking it.

Tone is in the hands, pedals, amps and guitars just add salt.