Zakk Wylde! What can I say. This guy has lost the last little piece of sympathy in my eyes. I never really liked him, and his playing was always nervy to me - all those exaggerated overtones - man I can't stand them. His appearance on stage is embarrassing. ( spitting and so on ).

On the one hand he has of course abilities on the guitar, but on the other hand his playing is emotionless and his behaviour is detestable.

What really was the last straw that broke the camel's neck was his utterance in a Randy Rhoads Tribute Report in Japanese TV.

He said something like: "Yeahhhhh, it is an honour to play his songs."
And then he did something unbelievable - he had two full beer cans in his hand, drank them ex, burped and said:"Well fans, never stop drinking beer, drink as much as you can and rock on!"

Can you funking believe this? I mean there were interviews with people crying and this little axehole makes such a statement? Sorry for my bad english, but a player like Randy Rhoads does not deserve something like this.

Furthermore, I hate his appearance. I bet he ordered all those leather clothing in a motorcycle catalogue. Tough guy *lol*

Anyway, I had to tell you this as it upset me and made me really sad how he treats the heritage of such a great player.

If you want to see the report in its entirety go to YouTube.Com and enter:
Randy Rhoads 20th Part 1

It has 17parts, each of approx. 3-5 minutes. Very interesting - the interviews are in English, so do not worry if you do not speak Japanese....Just retype the above and go like Part 2, Part 3 and so on....

Greetz
Jimi75