Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hagstrom Swede - New Guitar Day!

Thread: Hagstrom Swede - New Guitar Day!

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hagstrom Swede - New Guitar Day!

I bought a new guitar today! Well, I haven't actually payed for it yet... I am testing out over the weekend, but I suspect I won't be able to return the guitar due to its coolness...

It's a guitar I've played at the store for over a year. Can't believe nobody bought it yet. So, I walked in there today, and it just talked to me. It outright said "get me, buddy, we'll be great friends, I promise!" - and who can resist when a guitar talks dirty to you like that? So, the guitar followed me home.

I'll let you guess what it is. It's under $600 CDN.

<edit>
    I am adding this video, since the smart minds here on TheFret figured it out pretty quick.
    </edit>
    Last edited by Robert; January 17th, 2010 at 09:34 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.