Damn guys that is expensive.

I have a smartphone unlimited data use that's 24;- per month for the phone and data 2 year contract. htc hd2, much like iPhone but nicer. wife too, she has some Nokia communicator. its a little cheaper. voice phone calzz are about 6 cents a minute.

then I have unlimited data 4.3byte 3g link for my laptops internal sim system that's 9.90 per month.
l
wife has alaptop for 23 or so a month.

then there is the home net line which is 24mbytes and its 38 a month but it includes a wlan box,a network phone which is like a normal wifeless phone but doesnt cost a penny to call lanxlinez anywhere in finland and also a full HDdigital tv tuneR/recorder that cn store 2500 hours of tv recordings and can be remote controlledvia cell phone or bdlwser anywhere...and it also includes a video rental sowe can rent bluray movies direct to home screen 3.40 a film.

so i paylike 50-70 a month but i do get a lot too for it, allthe tvand video services cluding recording/tivo and timeshift and two unlimited mobile data lines and fixed web line and the web phone and even top notch smartphone and laptop every 2 years....and then the system also links to my pcs so can watch movies via them as well, or access music folders etc...I'm pretty happy with the setup. no more renting or buying physical dvds or cds...