where do i start? ive toyed with my guitars for 4 yrs, took lessons a few months(i didnt learn much). ive never learned any chords, scales or anything other then playing off tabs. i feel like ive jumped in into the race, skipping the starting point.while i can play off tabs, i cant hold even a semi educated convo with another guitar player, and feel like im lost.i find myself spending hours looking and buying gear and knowing inside its not going to make me a better player. THATS THE PROBLEM! i dont know what to do next, what do i learn? heres a run down of my equipment, as it may help with giving me advise. i have 2 amps both peavey, 1 is a windsor 100 watt tube head i use with a behringer 4x12 cab. the other is a peavey xxl SS 120 watt( with a tube king in the preamp) and a rack mount EQ in the loop, i use a marshall 4x12 cab with it . my guitars are a dean hardtail (with emg's-18 volt) an epi LP standard maple top (emg's- 27 volt), an epi LP studio and a jay turser LP copy, dragon inlay? with a few pedals i dont really use. any help i would greatly appreciate.