hey everyone, my name is matt, i'm from northern michigan...the top of the mitten. I joined The Fret because of a class i'm taking at central michigan university, i'm required to join a virtual environment and write a report on my experience interacting online with others.
Enough about me and school, I picked The Fret because I love playing my guitar. I have a mexican made stratocaster arctic white with maple fretboard, and a lehland H. made by oscar schmidt acoustic, its a real peice the finish on the fret board is fading and stains my fingers when i play it too long. i have a fender amp FM 25 series with two channels and loads of effects, hooked up to that is new digitech rp355 processor with usb port and looper. I'm still learning a lot and i feel overpriviledged to have such good equipment but I've been blessed with a great family who knows how to ask others what they should get me for my birthday.
Hope that wasn't too much info, glad to be on the Fret, and looking forward to talking with all of you knowledgable people.
Peace, Love, and Music