Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

2nd Olympic Gold to Sweden today!

Thread: 2nd Olympic Gold to Sweden today!

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, of course I cheer for Canada too, but this was very sweet, since Ferry has been in the local paper at home in Sweden forever, and I don't think anyone really expected him to win gold. He's like a local kid to me (or was, when I lived in Sweden). Very spectacular performance of him today.

It was great to see the Canadian win the Moguls and there will be lots of more golds to Canada, who is a very strong country in winter olympics.

If Canada and Sweden end up in the final hockey game, then I'll have to cheer for both! Not sure that can be done really... but you can imagine I would be somewhat of a minority here, cheering for Sweden, since I'm located in the Mecca of Hockey!

Tiny Sweden has 2 golds already - of course I'm PROUD!

Last edited by Robert; February 16th, 2010 at 03:59 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.