Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The world of solid body double cuts

Thread: The world of solid body double cuts

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

My Agile 3000M Prestige with a 3/4" maple cap. Sweet guitar, got it on "special" for $399.00 with a HS case. They're back in stock again at Rondo for $449.99 w/ HS case.
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

where was that Agile built, Bloozcat? She looks beautiful.

What are the p'ups?
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tio Kimo
    where was that Agile built, Bloozcat? She looks beautiful.

What are the p'ups?
    It's made in Korea, Tio. The pickups are Korean Alnico V's that sound very good. They've upgraded the electronics and switches as well.
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never played a double cut better than my Yamaha SG1500. I bought it new in 1976 and is still my favorite guitar.

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy my Ibanez AR 300 with the Super 58 pick-ups warm tone, really cool..

I m thinkin about selling it to raise money for a futur Gibson Lespaul project though..

My SoundClick -- Rubber Band -- Jazz Trio

--Quebec made 1978 Norman B-30 , Martin Dc 15E , Suzuki Archtop
    -- Fender Start Reissue 57 , Ibanez AR 300 , Peavy Falcon ,Xaviere Xv600,
    -- Fender Telecaster , Charvel_Jackson , Framus Lapsteel
    --Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)
    --Amp:Traynor Ycv40 wr -- Blackstar HT5-- Car :Toyota Tercel 1999..

/ `--'(
    < [] []////////|:::-)
    \_.--.(