The Classic 30 came and I plugged it in and adjusted the dials and the reverb started to howl without even a guitar plugged in when turned up, maximum feedback almost squeal at twelve on the reverb knob all volumes and gain turned off.

Turning down the reverb still has a drone and howlish hum and hum at lowest levels with or without guitar plugged in but the reverb tone is awesome and the speaker sounds great and it is a loud amp that has decent clean channel breakup and good overdrive tone.

It came with four JJ power tubes and I'm not sure what preamp tubes.

It is packed up and ready to go back for a replacement or else a different amp but I'm leaning on waiting for one of these to come back into stock later this month because it sounded so good.

Thought about a valveking but dismissed that thought. Still consider the Bugera that Spud is happy with. Maybe even a Fender Blues Jr., but like the Classic 30 and am willing to wait, build quality was superior by far to many of my amps and it doesn't sound anything like my Delta Blues when A B'd. It is much louder, maybe the Delta needs new power tubes. It's over a year old. The reverb is also much stronger on the Classic 30 and the tone is way different with the twelve inch speaker. Great overdrive and driven clean.

Thought you all might want to know.