The awesome harmony-central.com, as we have known it, is now gone; replaced with a sorry immitation of what it once was. A really pitiful site as it now stands. Really sickening.

Supposedly motivated by a desire for the sponsor companies to make more money, quicker, the whole site it changed around and getting "reviews" is an alusive feat that I haven't fathomed but I have read that others have and it is a six stage process to get to the list of guitars, etc. manufactured by a manufacturer.

It suc*ks. There is a petition to change it back but considering the time and money the prime motivators put into this new version it is certain that the old version that we are all so familiar with is no more.

The new version seems very shallow and weak, features sponsored products and makes it difficult to search for a specific product and produces a very limited selection of reviews and ratings as far as I can get.

I find it pitiful and sickening that we have to lose such a great resource to such a pitiful replacement. Just the homepage alone looks extremely weak and inexpensive with little thought, if any put into its development.

What do you all think?