Thread: Found a Tonelab SE for cheap...

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Are you thinking about the standard desktop Tonelab Duff? iirc all other Tonelabs have expression pedals.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

South Williamsport, Pa. (on the Susquehanna River)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tonelab

This one does not have an expression pedal and it is a desktop type I would guess, with lots of knobs and switches and a tube of some sort, probably a miniture. 200. I think it is a bit high, NOS.

Same place I got the Ibanez SZ320 gold top NOS for 250 out the door, great sounding guitar and a looker too.

This place has a Vox AD60VTX that I could probably talk them down on to about 200, NOS, never purchased; but the highly digital modelling amps worry me because when it comes time for something to go wrong, I can see major labor time put into diagnosing, and then a lot of the components and parts may be VERY hard to find or impossible to find.

I don't know if anyone knows about this, but do you think an amp like that would be mainly disposable, planned obsolecence?
    Duffy
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"So let us stop talking falsely now, the hour's getting late." (as by JH)