I stumbled onto Robert's Dolphin Street site which lead me here, and I think I struck gold. Yep, I'm just a fret buzzer with 6 months of self taught experience under my belt, so I doubt I will be able to offer much advice, but will try and contribute anything I can.
Me? I played in working bands in the 70's (but then who that is my age didn't?) but played keyboards then. Ahh, the low tech days of haulin around a few tons of Hammond B3s, Leslies and enough PA equipment to wake the dead. My back has never recovered. Had to give all that up though about the same time the long hair came off. But I always loved music, the blues, and guitar, which was always my favorite sound and instrument. So now I am twanging away for myself and lovin it. The wife and cat have a different opinion, but i guess the 100th time they had to listen to an unrecognizable version of Sweet Home Alabama is to blame.
Thanks in advance for all the help and info here, and sorry in advance for the "guitar for dummies" questions I'm sure to bore you all with.
Thanks, and be talkin with ya,
Hog