Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Perpetual Craig's List/Used Gear Thread

Thread: Perpetual Craig's List/Used Gear Thread

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Today I sold a compressor and found a dentist all at the same time. The guy who bought my Line 6 compressor had a dental practice in the next town over (only a couple miles from me). Nice guy, and a fellow guitarist, so it was kind of a no-brainer to choose him for my dentist.

In about 15 minutes, I'm buying an Eminence Texas Heat speaker from a different guy. It's been a real CL Saturday. Good timing with the pedal sale, it covers most of the cost of the speaker. I've been able to sell everything at my asking price lately, which is really nice.

Update: Got the speaker. Peter, the guy I bought it from, is a really nice guy. We're in similar situations; volume restrictions due to neighbors and/or family, and both of us just jam alone, no gigging. I let him know about our little forum here, so maybe we'll see him here at some point. The speaker looks brand new, and he even gave me the box it came in. Now I'll just go put it in my 2 x 12...and off I go!
    Last edited by FrankenFretter; February 18th, 2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Update