Ordered a Fender Nashville Telecaster today, will be delivered tomorrow free. Also ordered a Behringer DR600 Reverb pedal that I'm hoping will not be complete junk.

Really looking forward to the Nashville Telecaster.

I got the honey blonde with the rosewood fretboard and tortise shell guard. It has tex mex pickups including the middle strat pup.

Might have to have the wiring changed slightly to allow the bridge and neck pickup to be combined in the regular tele combination.

I have been wanting to get a Fender telecaster and finally decided on this one that has just a little bit of an added charm to it, making it a little different from the std MIM tele.

It also has an ash body.

A lot of dudes replace the six saddle rig with the three saddle set up. I will leave it alone for now and I like the ash tray bridge anyway. If I get string rattling from the saddles I will try to level them out as best as I can and maybe try some other approaches to quieting them, hopefully they won't cause rattle.

I think the Nashville tele has a "vibe" to it that I can appreciate. I have never played a Fender Nashville tele but like my Peavey Generation EX Triple Single that has two strat pups on it. I've never played, I don't think, tex mex pickups. I might have played a Jimmy Vaughn strat before though, but can't remember. I like Texas Special strat pups but don't think they are a lot like tex mex pups.

I can't think of a guitar that I looked as forward to getting as this one, for a long time; maybe back to my birdseye Epi LP Std Limitted Ed in deep wine finish, and that is an awesome guitar. I hope my anticipation and anxiety is well justified. I have read that the Nashville tele's seem to have the best consistency of excellence in build quality of all the Mexican tele's. I hope, of course, this pans out to be applicable in my case.

Do any of you guys have a Fender Nashville Telecaster? What are your impressions? I normally like a maple fretboard on a telecaster, but decided to get the rosewood to mellow this one out a little, theoretically; plus I like to oil my fretboards.

I'm looking forward to playing this tele thru my new Vox AC15c1 with the Celestion Greenback. This, by the way, has turned out to be a very versitile and great two channel amp for use with everything from my CV 50's with Texas Specials to my road warrior birdseye Epi Std LP with the SD "hot rodded" humbuckers. In fact I just played my newish Xavier white XV500 LP tribute with guitarfetish PAT chrome humbuckers into the Vox and it cleaned right up very nicely for a great clean LP tone and also roared with great overdriven distortion, straight up, no pedals. That cheap XV500 solid body LP tribute is a great sounding guitar, different sounding, of course from the Epi birdseye with the SD's in it.

The Vox sounds great with my stock Squier Std. tele as well, responding with bell like clean tones and some very musical thicker sounds, enhancing the G and D strings in the blues lines, especially. It provides a really smooth heavily full musical tone with an absence of mud or mush, but a low frequency stability and smoothness that is very appreciable. Both channels provide smooth tones, the normal channel moreso than the top boost. Great sustain with the amp as well. Pick response from the hand to the guitar is translated to the amp and the ear with a dynamism that does not go without immediate notice.

On some of my guitars, like the Xavier LP tribute, when you turn down the volume pot, it does not noticeably reduce the volume, but cleans up the sound. I imagine this is a quality of the guitar rather than the amp but the Vox translates the volume roll off into a very nice cleaned up tone.

If the Nashville is going to be versitile, it will be fun to play thru the Vox. I also am using my Delta equally and my Palomino V32 212 is a great deal of fun with humbuckers in particular, clean, overdrive, and boost. The Celestion Seventy 80 speakers in it are great speakers in this amp, as well as in my cheap Crate Flexwave 15R I put a free brand new one in. All part of the aftermath of my warranty claim when my Crate V50, switching power supply, amp blew up. I still have a Seventy 80 in a box I can do something with, repaired with paper machet. All the other ones are perfect brand new Seventy 80's, but the repaired one is sounding great and will warm up a new home some day.

I will fire up my Nikon D5000 and take some pictures of my Nashville tomorrow if the overnight delivery materializes, preferably full sun outside pictures along with some pictures of some of my other stuff I haven't taken many pictures of, like the sanded down to bare wood neck of my Ibanez semi hollow body AS73 finished with linseed oil, and my great deal I got on my Ibanez AR320 superstrat gold top, brand new NOS for 250 out the door with Duncan/Ibanez open coil HB's - great, great sounding superstrat. Beautiful guitar without saying, stunning, low bling beauty. The feel and sound is incredible and it is very heavy as well, all mahogany body and set neck.

I need to get my recording stuff rigged up and start to try to post some audio clips. I have all the elements of my rig reassembled after the relocation inconsistencies and unaccountability of a lot of stuff. Not looking back, moving forward and replacing a lot of stuff, mostly complete and definitely liveable, thanks in no small part to my wonderful fiance Charity.

I'm happily engaged but still officially married, hopefully soon to be rectified if I can believe my lawyer who tells me I'm a little paranoid about the whole thing. He says I'm in a relatively good position and should come out of this better than I was anticipating.

Anyway the Nashville is something to look forward to for the next several hours.

I'll keep you all posted.