So, after reading lots of good reviews here and elsewhere, I got a Pathfinder 15r today. I bought it used on the 'Bay for $70. I am quite impressed by the looks (black cloth), size (half the weight but exactly the same cabinet size as my Behringer GM110) and sound. I really enjoy plugging the line out into the power amp of the Behringer. That way I have sound coming from the internal 8" speaker (which is quite loud) AND the Berry's 10" speaker. It is more than enough volume!

Here is a clip of some brief strumming through (first) just the built in speaker and then through both combined. I think the sound is much fuller with both speakers going. And while you can't quite perceive it on the mp3, it is VERY loud.

Amp settings are Gain at 7:00; Volume between 9:00 and 10:00; Treble at noon; Bass at 9:00 (the added speaker makes things much more bassy); slight tremolo and reverb at noon.

I'm going to keep playing around with this, but I am quite happy, let me tell you. Here is a picture of what my mighty mini-stack looks like:

And here it is with my electrics:

Strat

Stinger by Martin

Carvin

Agile