Quote Originally Posted by Eric
Hmm. My stuff does what I need it to do, but is my curiosity quenched? No. I still want to try P90s for real some day, not just at GC for 5 minutes. I may some day get a bass amp and/or go with a modeler/powered floor wedge as I've envisioned before for my main rig. I'd still like to build a pedalboard for the 3 pedals I use.

So if the question is "do you like the equipment you currently have?", the answer is yes. If the question is "is your desire to try new stuff or modify your setup completely satiated?", the answer is no. In the same way that I won't say I'm ever done learning music or developing on the guitar, I am eternally curious about the possibilities with gear.

That having been said, it's more that good enough for now, and I hate letting gear get in the way of guitar, so I don't think about it too much. Things will figure themselves out; in the meantime, it's fun to play guitar.
Good, fair answer! I am curious about having a tele too, and a jazzmaster type with p90s, and a les paul, and a les paul gold top with p90s, and a fat strat, and . . . But I do not need any of it, and can cover pretty much all I need to now with what I have. I can "Just Say No".

My curiosity will have to wait until I have more play money I don't want to spend elsewhere. (Except for the iRig that is already coming. ;-).