Thread: Fender 60th Anniversary guitars

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I a bit cornfused here zman. I bought a Fender Telebration thin line back in 2011. It has a 60th Anniversary stamped neck plate. But no jeweled headstock or anything like that. I was under the impression that these were limited edition guitars (500). So what do I have here??? Is it not a true 60th Anniversary model?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrick View Post
    I a bit cornfused here zman. I bought a Fender Telebration thin line back in 2011. It has a 60th Anniversary stamped neck plate. But no jeweled headstock or anything like that. I was under the impression that these were limited edition guitars (500). So what do I have here??? Is it not a true 60th Anniversary model?
    I'm neither Zman, nor did I begin this thread.
    But as I understand it, Strat's and Tele's had (what I'll refer to as) different birthdays.
    This thread 60th anniversary discussion centered around Strat's which by the way was confusing enough.

A quick google search revealed this link which might better address your particular question.

http://forums.fender.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89409

Stay tuned...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks carsnguitrs for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Carsnguitars58 View Post
    I'm neither Zman, nor did I begin this thread.
    But as I understand it, Strat's and Tele's had (what I'll refer to as) different birthdays.
    This thread 60th anniversary discussion centered around Strat's which by the way was confusing enough.

A quick google search revealed this link which might better address your particular question.

http://forums.fender.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89409

Stay tuned...

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrick View Post
    It looks as if you got your info on the guitar. I never knew there was a 60th Tele. I have only owned two Teles and they were both Classic Vibes. I had the Tele Custom
    and sold it as well. I did very well on it, almost getting what I paid for it. When the Butterscotch model came out I grabbed one. They are an amazing guitar! I am keeping that one.