Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Fender 60th Anniversary guitars

Thread: Fender 60th Anniversary guitars

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

New American Standard came via UPS truck and its not staying in tune very
    well as its COLD in the truck. Now that its been 6 hours, its staying in tune
    better. I called the GC guy as I thought I needed new strings, and He told me
    the strings are not a week old and not too many people played it after the store set it up, and that it needed about 12 hours to warm up to be as it should be. I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s968.photobucket.com/albums/a...Guitars003.jpg

Well I changed the pickguard on the black strat and I have to say its the nicest
    feeling guitar, neckwise, that I own. Butter Smooth !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ctguy1955; February 4th, 2013 at 07:17 PM.