Quote Originally Posted by Tig
I played the 60 watt Supersonic today, as a matter of fact! They didn't have the 22 watt which interests me more for my needs.

What impressed me the most (other than the variety of tones that this Fender could produce) is that I couldn't get a bad sound out of it. No matter what I set the tone and gains (yes, it has 2 gain stages) to, it always sounded good or even great. The cleans were all you expect from a Fender, and while the high gain button didn't blow be away, it was nice to have the extra roar to play with.

So, if you can afford one, by all means, demo it and see how it works for you. I like the high gain I get out of my Tweaker more (I needed more time to dial it in than was available), but otherwise, they are comparable. The Tweaker kicks arse at the much lower price range, but it is only a half step down in overall tonal bliss.
You popped in while I was typing. Thanks sounds great.
Yeah no one seems to have them on their floor yet and the guy at my local store said he was surprised when this one arrived and said he no idea when they would get another one If I decide to wait. See after reading your post I want them both. UGH GAS is a CRAZY ISSUE.