Quote Originally Posted by Tio Kimo
Cho, nice tone from your rig. What do you have paired with that JB in the neck?
Thanks man!

The JB lives with a '59. Technically they are SH-1 and SH-4. Fairly common setup as far as I know. The JB is in the bridge though, not the neck, the neck is all about those '59 tones. JB is wired for coil tap but I almost never use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachy
......also I've left a bit of a gap between mine and Ch0jin to keep the 2 min timing consistent hope thats ok.
There's a 2 min timing thing? haha ooops.
I actually finished mine where I did (musically, not time wise) thinking someone could really slide right in on the next bar. But still totally cool

That's a really nice clean sound you have going on there by the way. I would have guessed at a fender style guitar right away with that tone. Nice controlled and precise feel to it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachy
Is it my imagination or is the backing track getting louder from the original? even when I wasn't playing audacity still peaked red with just the BT.
Yeah wow, your right. I just compared the original BT only to the one I used (the spud, swede, helliot one) and yeah, the original is way lower level. Noo idea why though...