Do you guys even change up your style of playing maybe completely drop what you was doing all together? When I started playing it was mostly Nirvana tunes and then I found a guy that taught me alot and turned me onto the blues, followed by punk/ska, and then metal. For a long time Id get with a group of friends and just play whatever they was playing or Id find some new guys wanting to put say a metal band together and start really focusing on that. As Ive said a few times already, after a few years lay off I had already decided when I got back into it. I was going to let the guitar or my soul however you want to put it lead the way. And since that time Im finding myself wanting to play some very bluesy licks even though my skills arent up to the task. So even though Ive had a few guys say hey lets do this or do that. Im going to avoid the temptation of putting a band together at least for a few months to a year and see where this goes. Has anyone else every experienced something like this? Heck I was driving home today and was listening to SRV/Albert King in session disk and got caught up in the music and almost went in the ditch....kept closing my eyes so I could watch em play in my mind....totaly lost in the music.....maybe listing to the blues and driving should be against the law.