Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fundraising for forum upgrade!

Thread: Fundraising for forum upgrade!

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fundraising for forum upgrade!

Okay guys, here's the deal. The time has come for a forum upgrade. The new version of Vbulletin does a lot more than our version does - a mobile version being one of them. There are also features such as

Photo Albums
    Calendar
    Events Management
    Blog
    Article-based Publishing

In other words - a more up to date, and modern system.

We need about $300 to do this.

I have just found out that we have an anonymous member who has promised to match any donation from another member - one dollar for every dollar donated, up to a max of $100. So if we have someone here who wants to chip in a good chunk of mooolah, our anonymous donor will match it! How about that!

I am willing to set a side a day of upgrading and tweaking the new forum, when the time comes, probably early January.

But first, we need the funding. We have $35 so far, from 2 members in December. Want to help this cause? There is a button at the top left - you can't miss it.
    Last edited by Robert; December 23rd, 2010 at 11:01 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.