Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
I'm glad to hear that is turning out to be a consistently pleasant experience for you. Get someone to take some pictures of you next time so that we can tell that you aren't just some teenage kid pulling our leg on the internets.
hahahaha touche! Let me ask you this.....
Would a teenager take the time to write such an involved OP?
Would a teenager use my extremely eloquent (LOL) written skills?
If you wanted to play detective you could've checked out my other posts to see the gear I'm talking about does in fact exist........

Now, I wrote that because when I went to use photobucket it gave me an option of uploading media from my phone to their site. I clicked a button to say no, except that it was really yes, and tried to upload 521 images, it crashed saying it would only allow 500, now I can't get back into Photobucket at all!!!! So thanks heaps it's all your fault.....LMAO!!! *joking*

Once I can get p.bucket working again I'll post up a terrible photo, actually I have 2 that a work mate took and both are terrible quality let alone the subject looking a bit dodgy! hahahahaha

*edit * managed to get this done from my PC and have thrown phone in bin now it's crashed big time! Hope you're happy spuddy! *again just jokes but my phone really IS royally fuked now!*

p.s if it looks like I'm asleep it's cause I am! I can't make good guitar face so I play eyes closed for the most part.........