LOL'd

Elsewhere here I've stated I've just started busking. To my absolute surprise I made as much as I did as I did with my share of the $ from the bands I used to play in, which were very amateur bands BTW. So I made more coin. TICK

I also bought a PA. 'Lugging' it around is probably a bit rich. It has wheels and a handle. I park my car out front of the shop so I have to 'lug' it all of about 3 metres. TICK.

I can play anything I want, no rehearsals. Make up songs on the spot and roll with it. TICK.

95% of MY audience (again suprisingly) have given me great feedback. My 2 favourites were (this one from the lovely young thing behind the counter
"You look a bit like a younger Sting and your music sounds like a cross between Sting and Mark Knopfler" and then this from a passerby
"Is that a Tommy Emmanual cover...?" (no it was not) > "because I love your music, it's not quite as ferocious as Tommy E"
Honestly I think she was trying to find a nice way of saying 'You're not as good as Tommy E' but hey I'll take it ! Especially over your 5% of audience who like the music! I haven't had a single request for Justin Beiber, 2Pac or even Yngie Malmsteen. Even if they did ask I'd simply shrug and tell em to listen to music with soul.....oh I bet that'll get me some hating from Malmsteen fans (and I own all his CDs LMAO! How hypocritcal of me.......! TICK TICK TICK!

Maybe you should go busking dude!