Wow, now that I got home, that pic from my phone via Tapatalk looks good!

Thanks all! Tig, sorry that your wife has to have a ganglion carved out. I had one back in between my knuckles spring before last or so, but it just went away. Hopefully you will be able to get that guitar soon. They are quite nice as far as I can tell so far!

Like i said, love it so far, though I really just got home and haven't had much time yet with it. Although it may not be as "perfect" as the one on my strat, I love the neck. I really like the R/W board, It is my first electric with a R/W board and I was attracted to this one partly because of it. I really love the colors. I had been wanting a 'burst guitar for a while. This one fits the bill. It is really beautiful. Seems well made. The pickup selector is much bigger and a three way switch is clunkier moving between positions than my five way on my strat, but seems to work just fine. I think that is more a difference between switch types than any problem.

Tuners seem to work pretty well. I am going to replace the lighter strings soon with my normal 10's, as who knows how much these have been played anyway. I like the mint guard more than I thought I would, and am not in a big hurry to get a tort guard. Which I may do if I get one of those swappable pickup kits and get one with a minibucker or something to swap in and out.

No real reason I can see to swap pups right away anyway. The vid below with my daughter checking it out shows a little single coil noise, but that is normal when I turn these lights on at night and plug a single coil guitar into my Fender.

Amazing for $300 (on sale), I tell you!

Also, about that case that Spud mentioned and you see in the picture. Plus, the manager sold me a slightly scuffed (We'll call it reliced) but just fine Fender molded plastic hard case for $10!! Nice! Guy said it was orphaned and taking up space. Made me feel all warm inside adopting that poor orphaned hardshell case for $10!

Of course I added on a set of strap locks and got another cable too, so he made a little back. Bottom line, a very HNGD!