SX SST Floyd Rose

I don't have time to do a full review right now, but I have to say THIS GUITAR IS AMAZING!!! The action is as good as my American Deluxes and is $1200 cheaper! Stays in tune awesome, sounds great, and I cannot stress how INCREDIBLE the action is on this neck! I will be ordering (and gigging) these at my next show in a week! Man what an axe for $109!

It did need to be tuned, but the intonation and neck was spot on. The color is similar to Robert's VWH - I love how it changes color from vintage white to banana pudding depending on the light.

The neck on this makes my Powder Blue SX's feel like they are from the stone age as far as action is concerned as they are much larger and higher. I'm going to try filing my frets down on the Poweder Blue to see if I can get ti to play like this puppy.

This SX is a shredders dream! Pics and more greater review details to follow soon!

Did I mention that that sound is wonderful also? The balence between the singles and humbucker are very decent and doesn't suffer from a large volume jump between the two.