Thread: mudcat made po-boy fo-sho

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

That looks divine......and frankly just looking at the colors I know ya nailed it.........did shiner make ya call him sugah or visa versa

I hope he had some
    Shiner Bock on tap

Organic spinach is great and I have been on the organic wagon before it was cool......If it wasnt so expensive 90% instead of 70% of my groceries would be organic, free range, all natural, no hormones,no antibiotics.......etc. etc. My eggs and garlic were organic in the recipe!! I dont add salt to anything and if I do it is kosher sea salt .( lower sodium) Oils I use are olive ,peanut,flaxseed and or canola.
    The spices used has plenty of sodium so I agree no salt needed!!!

Traditional southern cuisine is hard to do healthy and taste good but it can be achieved!!! Just look at kims picture and if that dosen't do it for ya go back to ya tofu, rabbit food

peace & luv fo-sho

MUDDY
    Last edited by mrmudcat; March 28th, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat View Post
    That looks divine......and frankly just looking at the colors I know ya nailed it.........did shiner make ya call him sugah

Ihope he had some shinerblock on tap

peace & luv fo-sho

MUDDY
    Shiner is having 12 string week. he's playing in the other room as we speak. last week was mando week.

he calls me sugah for a whole LOT of reasons, ma friend.

oof, i can't even move i'm so full.

we had a bit of the beverage at supper and are now just enjoying playing before bedtime.

peace and luv fo-sho, my brother,
    k
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra