Hello guys,

I really need your help on installing these pickups. I have searched all over the internet and found no end of installation topics with links to the Fender website but they are now broken.

I have recently brought some Fender Noiseless pickups for my 13 year old Hank Marvin stratocaster. Me & my dad looked at the sheet that came with these pickups and some things were missing from the diagram. My dad knows alot about electronics and wiring and he noticed something was wrong on the sheet. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something along the lines of "It doesn't show where the capacitor goes, where the 2nd resistor supplied goes and the resistor value is wrong".

This is maybee starting to sound a little confusing but I'm trying my best to keep it simple.

I didn't know if anything was wrong myself because 1.) I don't know much about electronics & 2.) I'm only 14 lol. Anyway, here's a link to the sheet supplied with the pickups.

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbas...pec/301632.pdf

I have the Haynes Fender Stratocaster manual but that doesn't help much. Does anyone happen to have the Vintage Noiseless pickup schematic or have information on what to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Regards,
Robson