I've acquired three amphs over the years, my first - a first gen Flextone 60W, then a Vox VT15 and finally a newer Crate V50 with upgraded tubes.

My go to amph these days is the Crate. Even though the OD channel is pretty bad, the clean channel is great and I get a nice tone when I run my TS clone pedal in front of it.

Despite owning two modeling amps (which served me well in the past) I really enjoy the full tube sound from the Crate - there is something about the tubes that the other amphs just don't seem to be able to match. But the Crate is a big amph and it is a one trick pony for its size - basically it has a good clean channel and that's it.

OK. To the point. What I would really like is a smaller versatile tube amph with a master volume that could replace all three. I reckon I could sell all three for maybe $500 ($100 for the Vox, $200 each for the other two). My practice space is getting sort of cluttered.

So first, is it worth selling these amphs given that I won't get close to half what they were new, second, what amphs should I be looking at that would be good for bedroom playing and small gigs. Price range <$800.

I guess I have graduated to a level where I am now a competent enough player that I would like really nice tube amp, rather than several amphs that are, frankly a compromise.

Finally - I play classic rock (Stones, Zep), Blues. I'm don't really need bone crushing distortion.

Sorry for the wordy post...
Many thanks!