Now that we know there will be an NFL 2011 season, it's time for an NFL 2011 thread.

What's going on with your team in this unprecedented free agency period?

The Jets have some big decisions to make in free agency. WRs Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Brad Smith as well as CB Antonio Cromartie are all free agents. I'd focus on Holmes, though the Redskins will likely throw a lot of money his way. Edwards is good but not irreplaceable. Smith, as many of you have heard me say for years now, is the best offensive player the Jets have though the OC has yet to figure out how to properly use him. Truth be told, I'd give up all of them to sign Nnamdi Asomugha to pair with Darrelle Revis. There are other options available at WR and the Jets offense is not predicated on passing anyway, so why not put the two premier cover corners on the same defense? I don't see it happening, but some reports say Nnamdi wants to come to the Jets if the money is right.

The Bucs have the most room under the cap. I'd like to see some of it go to re-signing OL Davin Joseph. The rest can be invested in putting some veteran pieces into the defense. With all the room under the cap, I'd not be surprised to see the Bucs get in on the Asomugha sweepstakes as well.

Will have to see how the rest of this "lightning round pre-season" plays out before I can make any predictions on how my teams will do, but this should be an interesting season all around.