Man, I need to vent about my inkjet...this is the LAST piece of HP equipment I'll ever buy for sure. Nothing made by Hewlett- Packard will ever come near my house again. I've had their scanners, printers, PDA, drives, whatever, and EVERY single piece of equipment from HP has been utterly crap in one way or another.

Now the annoyance is my inkjet. Sure, I understand an inkjet is NOT the good choice when you don't print every day or whatever, and I do have a laser as well...but man, I bought new inks for it just this summer, cost me something like $70 too...and, I've printed about 3 full pages and 3-4 photographs on it in 6 months or so...and now it's dry again!

And the best thing is I haven't even used the thing in weeks, and the last I did it reported it had about half full cassettes.
Now apparently that I installed a new Office 2010 suite and it made me re-install all printer drivers for some reason, it somehow deducted I must be a new owner or whatever and reports no ink...or some other built-in planned obsolescence scheme.

And now it's basically almost cheaper to buy a new printer than keep shelling out money for these damned HP cartridges...and it goes to thrash having printed maybe two dozen pages in its life, complete with nice TFT displays and whatnot...and the world is saved...