Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin View Post
Well....Not exactly Considering you said "A man only needs "ONE" tube amp!" at the end, I just assumed that is was for the lol's or was a typo.

Everyone knows there are no real girls on the intrawebs

Plus, you're wrong. A man almost always needs more than "one" of anything
SO TRUE Chojin! But to elaborate my falseness... If I could have a really good tube power section then I would simply want more of whatever goes in front of it... i.e. pedals, preamps, etc.... A more true statement would be "I have less because I can't afford more." Or "I have more guitars than amps because they were cheaper to buy or build." A more false statement would be "I have less because my wife wants more."

To return to the topic at hand. A buddy of mine just the other day found and bought an old transistor radio complete with leather case and was just beside himself with pride knowing he paid a mere $60 for it. The point being is that many of times prices of vintage or even "retro" gear goes up because the people buying them don't know that just yesterday they didn't cost half that much. They just buy it because its cool. Then again that does tend to spark manufacturing of vintage parts if they can get enough people thinking its cool.

Oh.. And Good Morning Everybody!!