I can really relate to this subject Eric. I'm sure I have way too much gear. For being an old man who just sits in his room and plays, never gigs and only jams with a nephew once in a great while. The wife says you can only play one at a time. So why do you need another guitar??? 18 at present. Not to mention I don't know how may pedals. To clean up some of the pedal clutter I got a Line 6 M5 modeler. With that said still have 9 pedals plus a looper. The guitars are works of art to me. Sure there are some get played more than others. At the moment 2 are in cases and don't get played at all. All the rest are on display. And there are times that I get to feeling guilty about all this material stuff. But what the heck. Life is short. And at this stage of my life this is what I want to do. Was hoping one of my grand kids would take up guitar, in fact gave him one of my Teles some pedals, & an amp. He got into it for a while but not so much now. So Eric you have to do what feels right for you. I sometimes think about selling some of them, but I'm sure I would regret it down the road.